INSTITUTE OF WATER MANAGEMENT, ECOLOGY AND CONSTRUCTION
Reception phone: 8 (7262) 42-65-52
Address:Taraz, Satbaev ave., 28, 6.2-205
The mission of the institute is to provide high-quality education that meets international standards, the training of competitive specialists, as well as the formation of a highly moral personality with modern professional and other demanded competencies. The main tools are real scientific achievements that meet the needs of society, the state and the individual, the introduction of modern teaching methods into the educational process, mobile and dynamic training that flexibly responds to global changes and ensures the advanced development of the economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The goals of the institute: the formation of basic professional competencies in future specialists, the provision of modern, high-quality theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
Institute Director Water management, ecology and construction
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Mobile: 8(707) 274 5121
Deputy Director for educational and methodical work
candidate of biological sciences, Associate Professor
Deputy Director on educational and personnel work
Master of Biological Sciences, senior teacher
Deputy Director for Research
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor
Master of Engineering Science
The Institute has specialized laboratories where modern educational and scientific research is carried out. There are specialized classrooms and rooms equipped with computers and interactive whiteboards, etc.
For the organization of the educational process, research work in the areas of training bachelors and postgraduate professional education (magistracy), the teaching staff use laboratories and specialized rooms, for example, the department "Construction and production of materials" - the interactive classroom "Building structures" (arrange practical classes) has an area of 36 m2. It is also a «Center for Chemical Technologies named after S. Suleimenov"and can be used for laboratory work( area - 48 m2) and has the necessary equipment for conducting training sessions.
The Department of Land Management and Cadastre is equipped with specialized classes, modern geodetic measuring equipment (Topcon GPT3105 electronic total station, VEGA TEO20 theodolite; Sokkia SDL-30 level) and introduced an innovative teaching technology.
The Department of Architecture and Construction Production is equipped with specialized classes, modern computers and plotters for the performance of diploma works. Laboratory rooms "Drawings and paintings".
At the Department of Biology, there is an educational research and production center "Phytochemistry" equipped with modern equipment manufactured by Nanjue (Shanghai, China).
SRPC "Phytochemistry" - engaged in the project "Research of plant raw materials of the Republic of Kazakhstan, separation of chemical compounds, study of their biological activity and production of new medicines for export" was formed in 2014
The department of "Biology"also has a modern greenhouse "Жылыжай" - this is an experimental site built using the innovative technology of the South Korean company "KOREAGREENHOUSE CO LTD". The territory is 8 acres in length. The greenhouse is computerized - an automatic drip irrigation system is used. As an experiment, the greenhouse uses a cultivation method using a substrate of Mahitos tomatoes, Flamingo peppers and different varieties of cucumbers with high productivity. In the greenhouse " Жылыжай" independent work of students with teachers (SIW) on the topic "Anatomical and morphological features of plants" takes place.
The Department of "Ecology" has a laboratory "Environmental Impact Assessment". The laboratory is fully equipped with technical equipment for laboratory experiments. From the 2014-2015 academic year, a branch of the department was opened in the "Department of Ecology", and from the 2019-2020 academic year, the branch of the department operates on the basis of SRPC LLP "KazPhosphate". BA and MA students practice their theoretical knowledge based on the branch of the department. Also they have production, research, pre-graduation practice there.
In 2016, the Technosphere Safety laboratory was opened at the Department of Life Safety and equipped with more than 15 million tenge equipment. (an interactive training complex, a set of educational and laboratory equipment, a dynamic 3D model, training robots, lux meters, anemometers, sound level meters). There are also lecture halls with special stands designed for teaching BA and MA students and use them in research, coursework, as well as in theses.
The area of educational and research laboratories of the Department of Water Resources is 1596 m2 and consists of 6 specialized laboratories: hydraulics, hydraulic structures, pumps and pumping stations, hydropower, technology and organization of land reclamation and hydraulic engineering, agricultural water supply. In 2013, new laboratory, equipment from the British company Armfield, was purchased for 92 million tenge and the laboratories were repaired for 10 million tenge. In the educational and scientific laboratory, teachers, BA, MA and PhD students conduct research, and the same equipment is used in the educational process.
The employees of the institute are holders of the grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "The best teacher of the university" of the Republic of Kazakhstan, in different years they were doctor of Technical Sciences, professors: A.A. Abduramanov. (2006), Sagyndykov A.A. (2007), Sennikov M.N., Dzhumabekov A.A. (2007), Seitkaziev A.S. (2009), Inkarbekov N.O. (2013), Sagyndykov A.A. (2014).
Inkarbekov N.O., Ph.D., Professor of Dulaty University, in the frame of international program Erasmus + , took part in the implementation of project No. 574056-EEP-1-2016-1-PL- EPPKA2-CBHE-SP “Lifelong Learning for Sustainable Development” (SUSDEV) at the Royal Institute of Technology (27.02.2019-01.03.2019, Stockholm, Sweden)
On March 14-15, 2019, on the basis of IOC KazGASA, the annual Republican subject Olympiad was held. The 2nd class honours was awarded to Artaeva Sandugash -the 2nd year student of SP 5B073000.
In 2019-2020 the Republican review-competition of diploma projects and master's theses in the framework of SMC RSMC in the direction of "Architecture and Construction" (November 12-13, 2019, IOC, KazGASA, Almaty) was held. Berdibekuly Damir , SP 5В073000, won the 3rd place (scientific adviser - Ph.D., associate professor Bayalieva G.M.).
IX International Festival of Review Competition of Diploma Projects and Master's Theses of Architectural, Civil Engineering and Design Schools of Eurasia (November 14-18, 2019, Tashkent, Uzbekistan). Berdibekuly Damir, SP 5В073000, won the 2nd place (supervisor - Ph.D., associate professor Bayalieva G.M.).
Mukashev Aydos- SP 5В042000 – Architecture, the 4th year student of “Architecture and Construction Production” Department was awarded for his achievements in table tennis. He took the 1st place in the table tennis competition among youths and among universities of Zhambyl oblast, dedicated to the "Year of Youth" 2019.
The Ist Republican competition for awarding the title of "Art" was held in the city Nur – Sultan (November 23-24, 2019).A creative competition among children and adolescents, in the nomination for the best performance of "Folk Instruments" ensemble "Tumar" won the Grand Prix.This competition was attended by Askarov Diaz- a third-year student of SP 5B042000 - Architecture.
Kumekbaev Baқtybai – SP 5B042000 – Architecture, the 4th year student of “Architecture and Construction Production” Department won the 1st place with his logo in the competition "Brandbook of the city of Taraz" (23.08.2020) Now this logo will be the brand of our city and will be placed on various objects of the beloved city of Taraz.
Akhmetov Ergali Seilbekovich - candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, the head of “Land Management and Cadastre” Department, was awarded the badge "Honorary Cartographer" established by the Republican State Treasury Enterprise "National Cartographic and Geodetic Fund" (05.10.2020). The academic staff of the faculty, sincerely wish him health and success in work.
Balseitova Dana – SP 5B090300, a 3rd year student of “Land Management and Cadastre” Department was awarded the title " The best Student-2020", a certificate and a diploma of the 1st degree. She took part in the competition organized by the Association "National Movement" Bobek "among scientific and educational institutions of the Commonwealth of Independent States. According to the results of the competition, the student's work was included in the "II International Encyclopedia of Talented Youth" (06.11.2020). A special letter of gratitude was awarded to Akhmetov Ergali Seilbekovich- the scientific adviser, Ph.D., associate professor.
- ACADEMIC STAFF OF «ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTION» DEPARTMENT
- ACADEMIC STAFF OF “LAND MANAGEMENT AND CADASTRE" DEPARTMENT
- ACADEMIC STAFF OF "BIOLOGY" DEPARTMENT
- ACADEMIC STAFF OF "CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS PRODUCTION" DEPARTMENT
- ACADEMIC STAFF OF "LIFE SAFETY" DEPARTMENT
- STUDENTS, ACTIVISTS OF "ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTION" DEPARTMENT
- STUDENTS, ACTIVISTS OF "LAND MANAGEMENT AND CADASTRE" DEPARTMENT
- STUDENTS, ACTIVISTS OF “BIOLOGY” DEPARTMENT
- By order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, scientific work is carried out under the guidance of Musaev A.I - doctor of technical sciences, professor and professors from KazSRIWM, research work is being carried out on the topic: "Development of features of methods of water, air, heat and food exchange of natural geosystem zones of Kazakhstan." “Development of resource-saving irrigation technology using organic ameliorants in an adaptive landscape farming system”.
- Implementation of the grant theme: "Development of the operation mode of horizontal and vertical drainage and the technology for regulating the reclamation regime of irrigated lands" Dzhumabekov A.A. Terms of implementation: 2018-2020. “Assessment of the ecological state of the Zhambyl region and ways of their solving”. Bimurzaeva Z.E., Dzhumabekov A.A.Terms of implementation: 2018-2021.
- Modern strategic research program of the critical state of matter, promising materials and energy sources” sectionof the project: "Modern technology of epitaxial magnetron sputtering for thin GaN films" (contract No. 313-20015 dated 10.12.2015, 683200 tenge, State Institution "National Laboratory Astana", A.A. Sagyndykov -doctor of technical sciences, professor, A.T. Kirgizbaev- candidate of technical sciences, associate professor, educational support staff, MA student). "Guarantee of the quality of concrete" (contract No. 1311044 dated November 18, 2013, 4,000,000 tenge, JSC "PetroKazakhstanKumkolResources", academic staff of the department). "Development of recommendations for the implementation of energy-saving technologies in the design, construction and reconstruction of structures in the southern region of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (2019 contract of 400,000 tenge, PhD candidate Zh.N. Moldamuratov, MA students). "Research and development work" Improvement of the method for calculating steel-concrete structures "(contract No. 3/2019 dated September 30, 2019, 1,000,000 tenge, PhD Zh.N. Moldamuratov, MA students).
- Research work is carried out within the framework of a promising thematic plan of research work (R&D) of University for 2019-2021: "Fauna, bioecology and economic importance of lepidoptera (INSECTA, Lepidoptera) in the Zhambyl region" and "Improving the technology of obtaining biohumus from research of earthworms" Tumenbaeva N. T- PhD., associate professor, scientific adviser of "Biology" department. head of the department.
- Preparation of scientific articles based on the results of research and publication in issues included in the database with high impact factors, publications included in the CCSES list, international and republican conferences and other publications.
- Together with BA, MA, PhD students, scientific developments are carried out in scientific circles such as: "Hydromechanic", "Navigator", "Zherolsheushi", "Agromeliorator", "Silikat", "Irgetas", "Sauletshi", "Fundamentals of Graphics", " Zhaskutkarushi”, “Sunkar”, “Globus”, “Biomolecule”, “Osimdikteralemi”, “Tabigatalemi”.
- The "Architect" circle together with the regional club "Young architects" under the guidance of senior teacher M.T. Nogaybekova is working to attract students and their contribution to improving the architectural appearance of the city of Taraz. Fluency in modern artistic means for the full disclosure of their abilities in the implementation of specific projects, students are invited to the scientific circle "Fundamentals of Graphics" under the guidance of associate professor M.M. Usupov.
At present, the Institute for Water Management, Ecology and Construction has a good material and technical base and all conditions have been created for the implementation of scientific developments in the main areas of activity. Scientific developments are carried out in specialized scientific laboratories: "Hydraulics and hydraulic structures", "Building materials and structures", "Polygon of irrigation equipment", "Specialized laboratory for obtaining medicinal plants and a greenhouse for growing crops", "Specialized laboratory for carrying out geodzic measuring works », Which are equipped with modern installations and devices.
At the departments, research is closely carried out in conjunction with leading organizations such as: RSE "Kazkhodkhoz" (Taraz), "Kazsushar" and "Shu-Talas Basin Inspection" and all conditions have been created for conducting scientific research and work.
" Research by ecogenetic methods of the influence of the "genotype-environment" on the qualitative characteristics of introduced species in the southeastern regions of Kazakhstan " Ziyaeva G. K- Ph. D., associate professor, scientific adviser of the department.
"Bioresources and flora of the Zhambyl region" Baytelieva A.M.- Ph.D., associate professor, scientific adviser of the department.
"Scientific and theoretical substantiation of the technology and organization of construction and the control of sediments while maintaining the channels of the Ili-Balkash water basin in working order", M.N. Sennikov- scientific adviser, doctor of technical sciences, professor; responsible executive: Omarova G.E., Zhabagieva K.R. etc. "Development and research of multi-product hydrocyclone pumping units" A. Abdiramanov -supervisor, doctor of technical sciences, professor, responsible executives: Zholdasov S.Қ., Zhabagieva Қ.R. "Research of water supply problems in the absence of reliable sources and the development of artificial underground reservoirs", Zholdasov S.Қ.- scientific adviser, Ph.D., associate professor, responsible executives: Koyshybaeva G.Zh., Bayzhigitova M.T. "Study of geometric correspondences of the T4-4 type and its application in the design of frame surfaces", fixed at the department.
The Institute for Water Management, Ecology and Construction includes 8 departments. At the departments new study programs have been drawn up in 2019-2020 academic year,. The educational and methodological process at the institute is focused on the introduction of new educational technologies and a smooth transition to digitalization. The departments are equipped with an educational and practical center, classrooms, as well as for conducting classes on innovative teaching technology. For the preparation of qualified specialists, the academic staff has done a lot of educational and methodological work. Working curricula, curriculum, syllabuses for the courses of the department have been developed and approved. Programs and guidelines have been developed for the passage of educational, industrial, pre-diploma practice. Methodological guidelines have been developed for the implementation of term papers and theses. The topic of the thesis is of a research nature and is carried out by orders of enterprises. The academic staff use various software in their activities, create innovative ones and introduce them into the educational process.
The institute conducts scientific and methodological seminars, where the problems of education in higher education, methods of applying modern educational technologies are studied and discussed.
Teachers are actively introducing author's audio and video products into the educational process, they practice conducting classes using an interactive whiteboard through slides, flipcharts, etc.
For the subjects read, educational and methodological literature in the state language is being actively developed, this activity is aimed at publishing textbooks and teaching aids. Electronic educational content is being developed for distance learning students.
Educational work at the institute is organized in accordance with the plan for the implementation of the goals of the quality sphere and is based on the principles of the unity of the educational system: the creation of methods and forms of the educational process, the development of creative thinking, spiritual, moral and aesthetic culture, as well as the all-round development of students brought up in a multi-confessional and polyethnic culture, the formation of a healthy lifestyle, the formation of a civic position and political and legal culture, a complex of educational measures for the development of a harmonious personality is implemented through socio-political and cultural events.
The institute hosts numerous cultural events in various areas of the educational process. Scientific and practical conferences for students of various topics; youth actions; flash mobs, round tables; contests of various creative genres (song and dance contests, the best dorm room design, the best student meals, etc.); sports competitions, Spartakiads; actions for the care of an orphanage, a home for a disabled child, a nursing home; meetings are organized with prominent public and political figures, representatives of law enforcement agencies, health authorities and various religious confessions, correspondents of TV channels and the Republican, regional mass press, writers, artists, etc.
The educational work plan of the institute was drawn up and approved on the basis of the TarRU educational work plan for the 2020-2021 academic year.
In total, 1157 students study at the institute.
1st year-326 students;
2nd year - 306 students;
3rd year - 266 students;
4th year - 281 students;
5th year-28 student.
361-grant, 753-for a fee
Among them, there are 88 students from abroad:
- 60 students from Turkmenistan;
- 25 students from Uzbekistan;
- 1 student from Tajikistan.
- 2 students from the People's Republic of China
The total number of academic groups is 90; total number of curators – 59
The purpose of educational work: - to prepare professionally qualified, competitive specialists capable of meeting the requirements of the new time, to cultivate in them Kazakhstani patriotism, tolerance, high moral qualities, to form a harmoniously developed responsible personality.
In the educational institution, with the aim of educating student youth in accordance with their knowledge, ability to adapt to changes in the market period, to be interested in the fate and future of the nation, to be patriotic. “The concept of educational work of TarRU named after M.Kh. Dulaty «was adopted. Based on this concept, an annual work plan was developed in 12 areas of educational work, youth policy and the development of the state language for each academic year. The educational work plan determines the strategic structure, priority directions and goals, the mechanism and timing of the implementation of the educational work system at the university.
The main functions of educational work include:
- - carrying out educational work in accordance with the regulatory legal acts and administrative documents of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, international and republican quality standards, the University Charter;
- development, approval of concepts of plans, etc., documents on the educational process, control over their implementation;
- consideration of reports of departments on EW, curators of academic groups and other public organizations on the state of the organization of educational work, measures to improve it and the implementation of the planned activities on EW;
- implementation of quality checks of plans and reports on the EW of the department, student public organizations of the institute, their actual implementation;
- planning and organizing the work of the Council of Curators, the Council for EW, the Council for the Prevention of Offenses, the Fight against Corruption and the Council for Ethics;
- assistance in creating favorable conditions for individual development and spiritual and moral formation of the student's personality;
- improving the organization of educational work and promoting healthy lifestyles at the institute.
Educational work is carried out in 12 areas:
- Organizational and methodological work;
- Youth policy;
- Civil-patriotic education;
- Military-patriotic education;
- Spiritual and moral education;
- Legal education;
- Development of creativity of students;
- Physical education;
- Formation of a healthy lifestyle;
- Labor education;
- Curatorial work;
- Student hostel.